The Confederation for Working Equitation is a unified governing body for the development and further promotion of Working Equitation in the United States.
The Confederation’s Executive Board consists of four directors nominated or elected by the boards of the founding organizations (WEIAUSA and USFWE):
Jill Glasspool Malone, PhD
Tarrin Warren has been named Executive Director.
Committees have been established to manage the day-to-day business of the Confederation under the guidance of the Executive Director and Executive Board. Committee chairs have been appointed as follows:
· Rules & Regulations – Chair Jeanne Bond
· Licensed Officials, Judging – Chair Dr. Rebecca Yount
· Competitions and Events -- Chair Amy Star
· Membership – Chair Amy Star
· Medal & High Point Awards - Chair Karen Burch
· Recognized Professionals – Chair, Dr. Rebecca Yount
· Compliance & Ethics – Chair Dr. Jill Glasspool Malone
· Marketing & Promotion – Chair Dr. Jill Glasspool Malone
· Sponsorships – Chair Rafael Chavez
To ensure the work of the Confederation is guided by the membership, each of these committees will be further staffed with volunteers. Members interested in volunteering for committee-work should contact Executive Director Tarrin Warren. Email: email@example.com
The functions of the founding organizations under the Confederation umbrella have been defined to best utilize the strengths of each organization.