The Confederation for Working Equitation is a unified governing body for the development and further promotion of working equitation in the United States. The Confederation provides guidance and leadership to WEIAUSA and USFWE. The Confederation organization members include nineteen active working equitation organizations and clubs, hundreds of individual members.
The Confederation’s Executive Board consists of four directors nominated or elected by the boards of the founding organizations:
Jill Glasspool Malone, PhD: USFWE (elected)
Amy Star: USFWE (elected)
Rafael Chavez: WEIAUSA
Carmen Franco: WEIAUSA.
Tarrin Warren has been named Executive Director.
Committees have been established to manage the day-to-day business of the Confederation under the guidance of the Executive Director and Executive Board. Committee chairs have been appointed as follows:
· Rules & Regulations – Chair Jeanne Bond
· Licensed Officials, Judging – Chair Dr. Rebecca Yount
· Competitions and Events -- Chair Amy Starr
· Membership – Chair Amy Star
· Medal & High Point Awards / Youth & Amateur – Chair Alicia Little
· Recognized Professionals – Chair, Dr. Rebecca Yount
· Compliance & Ethics – Chair Dr. Jill Glasspool Malone
· Marketing & Promotion – Chair Dr. Jill Glasspool Malone
· Sponsorships – Chair Rafael Chavez