CONFEDERATION - NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 2018
HARAS HACIENDA (Magnolia, TX) - OCTOBER 19-21
The Confederation for Working Equitation is pleased to offer our inaugural National Championship show. The Confederation has grown tremendously since it was formed by the founding organizations of WE in the United States (USFWE and WEIAUSA). We are proud of how our competitors have worked to develop their skills and qualify for this great show. The Confederation also would like to thank the many Group Members and show organizers who have created rated shows for the competitors to earn their qualifying scores.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the show and enjoying the friendships WE has created!
The beautiful Haras Hacienda will open the doors to all Working Equitation enthusiasts. We will have a week full of activities:
SEMINAR FOR JUDGES AND TECHNICAL DELEGATES - October 16-21
INTERNATIONAL JACKPOT CHALLENGE
DRESSAGE - EASE OF HANDLING - SPEED TRIALS
CASH PRIZES AND AWARDS
COW TRIAL CHALLENGE
You will find all the information regarding the National Championship show on this page. Please follow the links below.
Entries Open: July 1, 2018
Entries close: September 22, 2018
There is still enough time for you to qualify!
A big THANK YOU is in ORDER to the National SHOW Committee members for their help and to Rafael Chavez for his never ending generosity to keep promoting the sport of Working Equitation in this country!
****Note: Individual Members get their points tracked by our hard working volunteers. Group Members please submit the form below, if you have qualifying rides.****
WORKING EQUITATION NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
The Confederation for Working Equitation is excited to announce the 2018 Working Equitation National Championship Show to be held in October 19-21, 2018, in the top-quality venue of Haras Hacienda, located in Magnolia, Texas. This central location is accessible from all parts of the United States. The facility features multiple arenas with state of the art footing, great stabling with ventilation for the equine athletes, and ample and comfortable room for exhibitors and public .
This show will be conducted and judged in accordance with the United States Rules for Working Equitation, Revision 1.2, dated May 27, 2018. www.confederationwe.us/rules/ It is the competitor’s responsibility to read and understand the rules prior to the competition.
To be eligible to compete:
· A horse-rider combination (entry) must have competed in at least one A-rated or one B-rated Confederation licensed competition within the following qualifying period: 12/1/2016 to 8/30/2018.
· The horse-rider entry must have competed in all trials at the level in which they plan to compete and obtained an average minimum score of 58% in Dressage and Ease of Handling.
· Riders must be members of the Confederation (either individual or GM).
· All horses must be recorded with the Confederation.
· Riders must have lived in the United States for a minimum of 6 consecutive months.
***Note: Individual Members get their points tracked by our hard working volunteers. Group Members please submit the form below, if you have qualifying rides.****
WE United shows will count toward qualification for the Working Equitation National Championship Show if the following requirements are met:
· Show must be held between 12/1/17 and 8/30/18.
· Show must be judged by a Confederation-licensed judge. (https://www.confederationwe.us/judging/)
· Horse must be recorded with the Confederation prior to the competition.
· Competitor must be an individual or Group Member of the Confederation prior to the competition.
· Competitor must submit score sheets and official show results to the Confederation using the appropriate Confederation form within 30 days of the conclusion of the competition
We are looking forward to this event and we are excited to offer this venue to all Working Equitation enthusiasts across the United States. Stay tuned for more information! We currently have over 130 qualifying horse and rider pairs.